Excel Energy Solutions, LLC - Latest News
Massachusetts Customers: Interest Free Loans available for Geothermal Heating:
- Provides customers the opportunity to apply for a 0% loan from participating lenders to assist customers with the installation of qualified energy efficient improvements in their homes.
- The loans are available up-to $15,000 (depending on utility*) with terms up-to 7 years and no prepayment penalty.
- To apply for the loan, the customer must own and reside in a one to four family residence and obtain a Home Energy Assessment through the MassSAVE Program.
- MassSave Heat Loan Low Interest Financing for 2009
Update from the most recent Stimulus Bill: Removal of caps in residential tax credits for qualified energy efficient technologies
- Dollar caps for tax credits on residential installations of small wind, solar water heating, and geothermal heat pump technologies were removed.
- These technologies now join solar electricity as qualifying for a 30% residential credit without dollar caps . Previously these dollar caps were $4000, $2000 and $2000 for wind, solar heating and geothermal respectively.
- The 30% residential credit for geothermal heat pump technology includes labor costs properly allocable to the onsite preparation, assembly and for piping or wiring to interconnect such property to the home
- To qualify for the credit, the geothermal heat pump property must meet the requirements of the Energy Star program.
Excel Energy Solutions client featured on CNET.com
Tapping the Earth for home heating and cooling
See Excel Energy Solutions' work on CNET.com. One of our customers and her geothermal system is featured! http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-10131539-54.html
Geothermal Definition of the day: LOAD : The typical private residence has a 4 ton load, Excel Energy Solutions did over 200 tons of geothermal in the second half of 2008 alone!